Saturday, February 11, 2012

Something Bright and Clean

We have been on wait for a house that we hope to become our home very soon. Meanwhile, I've been waiting on some home projects so I can match new things to my possible new home. Well, I was going crazy with waiting to recover my dirty, dingy, absolutely disgusting dining chairs. Poor things have been through 5 1/2 years of torture and torment from my 4 children, as well as lots of visits from friends and family. It was time for me to change them and I couldn't stand the wait any longer.

So, I called up one of my good friends and we headed out to the fabric store in search of something bold, bright, and fun. She pushed me toward the fabric I was a little afraid of, but was totally drawn to. After lots of staple removing, and a few trips to Home Depot, here is what we have.....



For my sanity, I covered them first with the fabric and next with a plastic covering. This way I can wipe them clean and not be a stressed out mommy when the spills began. Yes, I said that right. We already had our first spill only minutes after completion and it wiped right off :)

No comments: