Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Fact

I got an email from my gym saying it was time for my annual renewal, and as I was searching online for the place to pay I fell upon the CLUB VISITS button. I clicked on it and it told me all the dates I have visited in the last year. Interesting to see what months were nil to those that were full of activity.

So, if you are interested here is my record of how many times I visited the gym each month over the last year.

2010
April-0 (month London was born)
May-4
June-8
July-1
August-3
Sept-3
Oct-10 (month London turned 6 months and could be taken to the gym for care)
Nov-8
Dec-8
2011
Jan-16 (started the Shed 5 Fast challenge)
Feb-15
March-15
April-3 (the month is not over, but the kids were on spring break so I'm far behind)

Of course I did other forms of exercise like videos, jogs, a couple of park workouts with friends, etc... Nonetheless, thought it was interesting to look at and see which months of more exercise related to things going on in my life. If you frequent the gym, check out your # of visits. :)

No comments: