Thursday, September 8, 2011

Organization=Sanity!!!

So mommies out there. If you haven't been on pinterest lately, just let me warn you, its more addicting than facebook! I love it!!! I've been finding tons of great ideas on there including home decorating, crafts, hairstyles, recipes, and tons of other stuff. I have to say I think the one I am addicted to the most are the fabulous ORGANIZATION IDEAS!!! Maybe its because my house is small so I have to use every nook and cranny functionally or maybe its because I have 4 children and a husband who I am constantly picking up after?
I found a great post on organization I thought I would share. I do some of these things and it makes a world of difference, so here's the link. Maybe it'll help you too :)

http://organizing.yourway.net/10-things-to-do-everyday-to-stay-organized/#sf

No comments: