Thursday, August 4, 2011

I made it!

So, I made it through my vacations with no excess weight gain! Its pretty amazing what you can accomplish when you have your mind set. I still have 1/2 of the summer to go, but I'm proud so far of how I am doing. It wasn't so hard to hit the gym when I got home since I had continued it when I was away from home.

How are you spending your summer days? Enjoying time with the kids and family?

How are you finding a way to fit in exercise and healthy eating with all the vacations and time with the children?

If you are struggling: try setting a goal to improve a little at a time. It can be something simple, like only eating dessert 2 times a week instead of 5 ;) Or fitting in at least 2 days of exercise a week. Make a small goal and set your mind to it. Good luck! Please share.

No comments: