Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy Day Blues


Not sure how you women who live in places where you are stuck indoors all day due to the weather live! This morning I was able to get out and go to the gym, but our weekly trip to the park was a no go due to the drizzle. Now that I'm home I just wanna be lazy, put the kids in front of the tube, and sit down and snack on yummy treats and do nothing at all. If this was a daily occurance it would not be so pretty to look at this body of mine. I would be overweight for sure, and not sure if I would be as positive as I generally try to be.

Is it just because I was bred to be a California girl? Do some women/mother's enjoy being indoor all day? Maybe that's why people in other states need huge homes with gigantic basements. When I was up at Ricks college in the freezing weather I put on the poundage quick! It was no pretty site (you can ask my hubby who would be glad to share with you that I had chipmunk cheeks after spending the year there).

Random post today, but that's what it on my mind. Until next time, I'll be hoping for my California weather to return soon.

No comments: