Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Changes


This morning when I was doing a Body Pump class at the gym I realized that my body is changing! I can now do the full bicep track, which I could originally only get like 1/2 through when I first started. I also made it through the abs plank track, which consists of balancing on my toes and elbows while alternating reaching my arms out to the side and back in. I can't say it was easy yet, but I did make it through!

I also noticed today when I slipped on a pair of my more fitted pants that they aren't so fitted anymore- in fact by the end of the day I was having to pull them up cuz they were saggin!

I'm still a little in shock, and I cannot believe that 2 1/2 weeks of exercising and making small changes to my diet is working!!!

Stronger, more energized, happier, and much more fun if I can say so myself :) I'm hoping I'm not the only one. How are you'll doing? Any luck in your fitness goals? If not, what's holding you back?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have been held back by too many sick days! The eating habits have been good, but I need more workouts!

Joanna said...

Sick days stink! There's nothing you can do about that except try to do good on the eating, so you are doing great Jen!